Friday, March 30, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence rocks on the new Rolling Stone cover

by Dimitris Ioannou

“The Hunger Games” star Jennifer Lawrence covers the April's issue of Rolling Stone magazine, wearing a see-through white T-shirt and jeans, and having the look of the girl who is ready to conquer the world. Not only with her appearance, but also with her acting skills and the attitude of an artist who knows where she stands.
She is only 21-years-old, but the young actress is already known from the Oscar-nominated film “Winter's Bones”, the blockbuster “X-Men: First Class”, alongside Michael Fassbender, and now “The Hunger Games” trilogy, where she plays the sweet but tough Katniss Everdeen. The books have already sell more than 24 million copies and now the movies are expected to exceed even the “Twilight's” success.
Some of her co-stars and friends explain at the magazine their first meeting with the actress. Woody Harrelson from “The Hunger Games” remembers: “I was on my bus,” he says, "and on my bus I have a yoga swing. Jennifer comes on, and she goes, 'Hi, Woody, I'm J— is that a sex swing?' Her first sentence to me.”.
Josh Hutcherson, also from “The Hunger Games”: “When I got cast, she called me up for one of those five-minute 'Excited to work with you, blah, blah, blah' things. The conversation started with her saying, 'Think about a catheter going in – ouch!' and then turns into a 45-minute rant about zombies and the apocalypse.”.
And Zoë Kravitz, who met Lawrence at “X-Men: First Class” and are best friends since then: “I'd met her a few times, and she was like, 'You should come over and we'll hang out.' So I go over to her apartment, and she opens the door in a towel. She's like, 'Come in, sorry, you're early, I was about to shower.' And she drops her towel and gets in the shower, and starts shaving her legs, totally naked. She was like, 'Are we here yet? Is this OK?' And I was like, 'I guess we're there!'”.
She sure knows how to make a good first impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...