Monday, April 30, 2012

Chloe Sevigny... naked in her New York bedroom

by Dimitris Ioannou

Chloe Sevigny stripes down, covers with a sheet and lays in her pink bed for the new issue cover of New York magazine.

The 37-year-old actress gave the magazine a tour of her New York apartment and talks about it. “I like crosses,” she says (she has several on the walls of her digs). “I was raised Catholic ... I have an affinity.”

The former “Big Love” star explains to the magazine why she only used pale pink, blue and yellow to decorated her apartment. “I wanted this to be more glamorous” she said and describes the first time she walked in: “I walked in and felt transported, like I wasn't in Manhattan anymore. It just felt womb-like."

Chloe is currently filming “Black Dog, Red Dog” alongside James Franco and Olivia Wild, while she is also starring to the Linda Lovelace biopic titled “Lovelace”, with Amanda Seyfried in the leading role and James Franco, Wes Bentley, Eric Roberts, Sarah Jessica Parker, Sharon Stone and Hank Azaria among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...